Thursday, June 7, 2012

DIY Boutonnieres!

Like so many brides these days, I have conquered our wedding preparations in full DIY style, making my own save the dates, invitations, reception decorations, neckties, flower arrangements & more!

It's a lot of fun doing things myself, with the help of my parents (yes, even Dad has gotten involved!) & maids. There's a sense of satisfaction knowing I've created these things for our wedding, giving personal attention to each tiny detail that I'm hoping will fulfill my dream wedding & be appreciated by our guests.

Today on my list of DIY projects was boutonniers! I forged ahead, with my silk flowers, floral tape, twine & wire cutters in hand!

I had previously chosen country-inspired silk flowers, so I snipped them to the desired length, wrapped them tight in floral tape & finished the look with wrapped twine. I love the country-chic effect, and I'm excited for my men to wear them! (I know they're thrilled too, haha!)












No comments:

Post a Comment