Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Where I've been...

December & January have flown by, and from this blog, you would think my life was very empty, but that's a very poor representation. As you know, this blogging thing is new for me, and so I must again apologize for not keeping you all up to date.

Christmas is my favorite time of year, so I spent most of December preparing for our family Christmas Celebration! There was lots of shopping, cookie baking, family Christmas Mini-Sessions, gift wrapping, (eating), and of course, family togetherness. December was busy, but lovely.

Here's a quick look at my family Christmas Party:


Aren't we a fun looking crew? haha!

January was a whole different story.

On New Years Eve morning, we woke up to a house fire, which was not at all the way I had planned to spend New Years Eve. Praise God, the fire was contained and caught in time, and we were only displaced for a week or so while the crews came in and gave everything a good cleaning. The fire chief told us another 15 minutes would have destroyed our home, so I thank God for His perfect timing and protection that day. And every day.

January is also a VERY busy time for WEDDING PLANNING! My favorite time of year! This year, I choose to leave the Mohawk Valley & head down to Oneonta for the beautiful Foothills Bridal Show, and that was a huge success! I love going out into the public and having a chance to meet new brides face to face! It's so much nicer than email, and I really love helping people with the planning process and making everything as easy as possible. We met a lot of great brides & grooms that day, as well as fun vendors, so thanks to all who came out!



And thank you too, to my cousin, Brittany, for all your help at the Expo! I am so grateful for your support!

February promises to be just as busy, so be sure to check back for upcoming events, session previews & news!

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment: