Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Last Bridal Show

This past Sunday was my last Bridal Show of the season. From October to March I pack in as many shows as possible, traveling around NY, getting my name out there.
 
So much of growing your own business is who you know, and getting out in the community & meeting people. I've met a lot of amazing people this year, and am so thankful to have had the opportunity to share my work, make friends, network with other vendors, and meet a lot of great couples. It's been a great season, and I'm now looking forward to Wedding Season & all that's ahead!

Thank you to all of  you who stopped by my booth, prayed for me, offered words of support & helped spread the word, you'll never know how much it means to me! 

I can't wrap up without a huge heartfelt thank you to my cousin, Brittany, who has helped me every show; giving up her entire day, lugging heavy bins, setting up & following my crazy instructions down the the tiniest detail, talking to clients, handing out brochures, giving me pep-talks, and helping me to relax. Brittany, your belief in me has helped me to believe in myself, and I thank God for you & our relationship.





No comments:

Post a Comment