Tuesday, March 13, 2012

RosMari Brand: Spring Collection

A few weeks back, I had the pleasure of working with my cousin, Brittany, photographing her spring clothing line for RosMari Brand. Brittany & I had met weeks in advance to plan the shoot & I think we accomplished the look she was going for. It takes a lot of behind-the-scene work to make a shoot like this run smoothly, and I'm happy to say it all went off without a hitch!

Brittany & I first started our businesses around the same time, so I've enjoyed having her to bounce ideas off of, learn things with, and generally, be there to support one another. It's great to have a support system behind you!

If you haven't already, go give Brittany some love!
Enjoy just a peek at all the different looks available!
























Thanks so much to all the models who participated & those who helped make this a successful shoot! 

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment