Monday, July 29, 2013

Abby & Kevin: Engaged!

Last weekend I had the privilege of meeting up with Abby & Kevin to shoot their engagement photos. I was worried about the weather as I made the 2 hour drive down to southern NY, but after a few stray raindrops, was so relieved to see the soft sunshine peak through the clouds!


We met at a beautiful park, with lots of open space and shooting options, and my heart was so happy with the soft light!


Abby is a photography lover, and has made Kevin go on many shoots before, so they were old pro's by the time they got to me, which made my job extremely easy. It was also easy, because this couple is very clearly in love with one another, and happy to capture their love on film, there's nothing better I can ask for!























Thanks so much for a great shoot, guys, and many blessings to you as you start this new chapter together!





No comments:

Post a Comment