Friday, July 19, 2013

Holli & Tim: Engagement & Family Session!

I felt a special connection to Holli the first time we met. Sometimes you just know when meeting someone new, that you're going to be friends. When Holli called and asked if I'd be her wedding photographer, I immediately said yes, and was even more excited as I heard her wedding day plans, and got to know Holli as a person, not just another client.


I have some pretty specific things in common with Holli, and I've been so blessed by her open heart in sharing with me, and by the Mom she is. It's so true that no one comes into your life by accident, and I'm so thankful that I was able to meet Holli & her family!


Holli & Tim are getting married next month, so to celebrate, we met at their home to take some casual images of them and their children. As they're working to blend two families, I hope these images will be cherished for years to come! The joy in these children overflowed as they interacted with one another, and it was clear to see that even though there may be a bit of childlike resistance to pictures, this family shares a deep love for one another!

































Thanks again, Holli & Tim, for having me over! I can't wait for the wedding!






No comments:

Post a Comment