Saturday, February 11, 2012

Assisi Family



Photographing a family with small children can be challenging, but it can also be a lot of fun. Children have such different personalities, and often times those personalities tend to shine when a camera is around. 


Take this top image for example, I was still setting up the pose here, but Eli was more than ready for his chance in the lime light!


I met Hannah & Justin a few years back when they started coming to my church. They were just starting their family, and I instantly fell in love with them. Hannah has such an calmness and gentleness about her that you can't help but be drawn in, and Justin is attentive, compassionate, and together, they make a beautiful couple.















1 comment:

  1. Oh the first picture has such personality lol.
    I love it when people put in pics like that to show the public. Life is very imperfect and its refreshing to see the personalities come out.
    Its good for a chuckle and an awwwww factor :)

    I really like the one with the barn in the background, at least I think its a barn wall.
    I love backgrounds that have character to them, something that has so many memories inside of it that we can almost hear the voices of the past. I love old structures.

    ReplyDelete