Friday, February 17, 2012

Joyful Friday!

"Many, O LORD my God, are the wonders You have done! The things You planned for us no one can recount to You; were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare!" -Psalm 40:5

I adopted this verse when I first started this business...knowing that all things are from my Father in Heaven & that He has marvelous plans for us far beyond anything we could ever see. I praise Him for His faithfulness & for blessing this journey. To God be the glory, great things He has done!
I am so excited about this upcoming year & for all the joy that lies ahead!
Happy Weekend, everyone! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle, I found your blog through Stella Paladino's facebook page. She is a good friend of mine.
    I am now following this blog :)

    Great to see a fellow blogger who is also a Christian!

    God bless

    ReplyDelete