Saturday, February 11, 2012

*A (GIANTS) Victory!*

I know I'm a bit behind, but the Giants Superbowl Victory last week could not go un-blogged!

I grew up in a family of NY Giants lovers. It's generational, my Grandpa, Dad, Uncles, and even now us kids, and our kids, are Giants lovers. Dad likes to joke that some of my first words were: "Go Simms, Go!" yelling at the TV while watching a game. For those of you who don't know, Phil Simms was the Giants QB 1979-1993, and I've heard, one of the best QB of all times. It's in our blood.

So of course we were all revved up for the game last week! The Superbowl Party was at our house, the family was all invited over, and my brother & sister in law were even able to come from Rochester with their own 3 little G-men. It was great having everyone together, and even more fantastic when we won!

Here are some fun images from the day:

 Pre-Game: Confident we were going to win!


Our cake! Mom baked, I decorated! 


 Helmet Detail


 Yardline Detail


 Gareth showing his game face!


 Devin looking quite menacing!


 Post-Game Celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment