Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Q & A: Where your questions get answered!

Hi guys! I'd like to try something new w/ my blog & get you all more involved!

Here's what I'm hoping to do: Start a Q & A segment on my blog, where you all ask questions, or relay topics you'd like me to blog about, & then I respond!

I love getting conversations going, so the topics can be anything from getting to know me, my opinions, favorites/dislikes, photography, art, music, faith, culture,food...anything at all your little heart desires! :)

I'll respond in the most honest way that I can, while keeping a humble outlook & open mind.

So get ready, get set, ASK AWAY!

1 comment:

  1. I will start out with the questions... :)

    Do you prefer using a camera's abilities for different functions or do you like to edit them mostly digitally?

    What is your favorite food?

    What are your other hobbies besides photography?

    ReplyDelete