Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Wedding Wonderland 2102: Bridal Expo


This past Sunday I was excited to be a part of the Wedding Wonderland Bridal Show @ the Northeast Classic Car Museum in Norwich, NY.

I always enjoy attending Bridal Shows and being able to meet so many people, and so I want to thank everyone who stopped by my booth! My amazing cousin, Amber, also came along to help that day & so I want to thank her too!

I am continuously overwhelmed by everyone's support & encouragement as I work to get my business known in the Upstate area, I have so much to be thankful for! It's hard work building a business, but I know it's all in the baby steps, and one day I'll look back on these early years and be proud of the work I did & all those who stood by my side.

(Amber & I in front of one of the classic cars!) (Too bad they wouldn't let us take it for a test drive!! hahaha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment