Saturday, October 29, 2011

Adam: Sneak Peek!

September 17th:

I love my job for so many reasons, but one of them is because I am constantly going new places and learning new things. Sometimes I learn from an environment I'm in, or I teach myself something new, but a lot of times, I learn from my clients.

Meet Adam. He's a Senior in High School, and he's into cars, tools, and BMX racing. I had never seen a BMX bike before...or popped the hood of a BMW, so I had a lot of fun learning new things! I think Adam had fun too, but mostly because he got to have such a cool car in his shoot. That's one of the things I love most about Senior portraits, they really are personalized to each student, and they're meant to be fun, including props/items that the student enjoys.



No comments:

Post a Comment