Saturday, October 29, 2011

*First Snowfall*

There's something about the first snowfall of the year that is magical. I've always loved pulling on my boots, running out into the cold, and twirling in the first falling flakes. There's something child-like, carefree, exciting about the changing of seasons, and I love it.

Though it takes a while to get used to, and I'm almost never ready for the climate change, I do love every season fully, and the uniqueness of each season. Especially here in Upstate NY, every season has it's beauty, and there's usually nothing "mild" about it. Today I heard the weatherman say we should expect 124'' of snow this year....what? That means if there's still 6 months ahead of snow, we can expect 20.6'' every month?....yikes! I better get used to shooting dressed up like a Eskimo! :)

We can laugh about it now...but check back with me in a few months, and I'll let you know how I feel about snow then. For now, enjoy some snowfall beauty! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment