Saturday, October 29, 2011

Megan: Sneak Peek!

September 2nd:

One of the reasons I love living in the country so much is because people around here are, for the most part, kind hearted, laid back, and willing to help their neighbors. Around here, the pace seems slower, nature seems prettier, and summer is sweet.

When Megan told me about the location she'd chosen for her senior portraits, I had a mixed moment of excitement and fear. Excitement, because she'd chosen a local farm for her backdrop with an old barn and lots of rolling countryside, and the problem you may ask? She didn't know the man who owned it. ha! But she assured me he was a friend of a friend, and they wouldn't mind, so on we went! As it turned out, the owners couldn't have been more kind and gracious, and we soon felt right at home exploring their property.

We were even offered bags of freshly picked apples from his tree, perfect for pies, he said. This sort of thing never happens in the city.

I absolutely loved my time with Megan and her Mom, Malinda, and am so excited to continue editing this session! But for now, enjoy the sneak peek! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment