Saturday, October 29, 2011

Stacy: Sneak Peek!

October 19th:

I always think my life is busy, until I talk to a High School Senior. Seniors have so much on their plates between school, sports, friendships, work, family, and extracurricular activities, it's hard to get them in one place! But that's one of the things I love most about working with teens: their excited, fast paced, and eager. They're usually up for anything during a session, and the more freedom I give them, the more fun they tend to have.

I got to meet with Stacy yesterday at her family farm, and I'm so glad we chose that location. Stacy was relaxed in her environment, and there's so much to see and do on a farm, we never got bored. Their home sits on a quiet country road, completely surrounded by fields and trees, it was a beautiful day, and we took advantage of the early morning sunshine.




No comments:

Post a Comment