Saturday, October 29, 2011

Cassondra: Sneak Peek!

September 17th:

Meet Cassondra. In the short time I spent with her this afternoon, it soon became evident that she is an all American girl next door. She splits her time between school, studying graphic design, playing soccer, showing her horse, Ice, and being a normal teenager, which tonight, includes going to a country music concert with friends.

Being an "on-location" photographer, I never know where sessions are going to bring me, so I'm usually prepared for anything. Today's session was a lot of fun. We met at Cassondra's house, where I took advantage of her beautiful country setting, and then we finished at the barn down the road where Ice is boarded. I couldn't have asked for more beautiful scenery, or girl to photograph!


No comments:

Post a Comment