Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Friday: Proofing Day!

October 7th:

I love proofing days when I get to dive into wedding images and see all the beautiful moments unfold again and again. There's something very special about that, and I hope too, that when my couples see their wedding day images, they are taken back to their day and are able to relive the joy and celebration. It's so fun to see captured expressions, and moments caught off guard.

I had a wedding show this last Sunday, and my cousin Brittany was there graciously helping me, and I overheard her tell someone: "Michelle captures moments that people sometimes don't even know happened"...and it's true, as a wedding photographer, my job is to fully capture the day, to be in a thousand places at once, and give the whole story. Because just like in journalism, you have nothing without a well-rounded story.

No comments:

Post a Comment