Monday, October 31, 2011

Amber & David: Engaged!

So much about my job requires flexibility and planning. There are so many variables when planning a session: weather, babies, wardrobes, etc. So I always have a back up plan, and am always thinking 2 steps ahead. Which came in handy yesterday, when a session location didn't quite worked out as planned.

The original plan was for me to meet Amber & David in the heart of a nearby village, but upon arrival, we realized there was a festival going on, and we'd need a Plan B. But that was no problem, because Amber & David knew of a quiet little get-away at Hamilton College, so off we went!

Thank goodness that sometimes our plans don't work out, because this "back-up" location was gorgeous! I'm definitely marking this as one of my favorite locations, and will have to go back for future sessions. So thanks for introducing me to your favorite spot, guys! :)

Enjoy your sneak peek! :)



1 comment:

  1. I love how they are so into each other that its almost as if no one else is around!!!

    Great shots!

    ReplyDelete