Monday, October 31, 2011

Priscilla

I've known Priscilla for about 5 years now, and every time I see her, I feel more blessed to be her friend. She has a compassionate, giving spirit, and is always smiling. I love spending time with her, and am blessed that after all these years, and with hundreds of miles between us, we can still get together and pick up where we left off.

I met Priscilla at Houghton College, when I first joined Gospel Choir my Senior year. She was our director, and that year I served as Vice President, and spent many late nights singing my heart out with this girl. She tried to make me African, and I tried to keep her on "American time", because she always seemed to be running late. We always had a lot of fun, and my time with gospel choir is one of my favorite memories from college.

Priscilla told me last July about a music project she was working on, and how she was planning to release a CD in her home country of Nigeria. She asked if I'd do the photography for her CD and advertising, and I of course, was thrilled with the idea! Not only am I thrilled to see how God is working in her life, and allowing her this opportunity, but using my images on the CD? um, OK! :) (THRILLED!)

Here are a few images from our afternoon session, the lighting was heaven, the trees were alive with color, and Priscilla, well, she was a dream to photograph.

Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment