Saturday, October 29, 2011

Amber: Sneak Peek!

October 28th:

With our first snowfall of the season last night,  temperatures were chilly this morning when I met with Amber to shoot her Senior Portraits. Usually, Senior Portraits are done during the summer, so it was a little different to bundle up, and head out in my boots and winter gear!

Despite the chilly wind, Amber & I met at a local park, and took advantage of the beautiful sunshine that had entered central NY!

Behind the park, is a set of old rail road tracks going over a river, it's a beautiful spot, secluded, and surrounded by woods. I immediately put Amber out on the tracks for a perfect pose, but then realized I would have to cross the bridge as well, with the water rushing below me. OK, maybe it wasn't rushing exactly, but it was high, and I don't like heights much. But to get the shot, I took a deep breath, grabbed Amber's shoulder, and made her walk me across....such a fine moment for me! haha! Thanks for your willingness to brave the cold w/ me, Amber,  & for helping me cross those tracks! :)

Enjoy the sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment